Wednesday 10 September 2008

I had been pretty anxious about looking after Blue as he can be hyperactive but in actual fact he has been a bit of a gentleman. He has actually waited until I have let him off the lead rein in the school before going berserk and running and bucking. Thank goodness for that. Oscar on the other hand has been an absolute nightmare. Perhaps it is because he has been out in the field, perhaps it is because he wants to be next to Blue all the time, I’ve no idea which. All I know is that everytime I try and take him out to the school he tries to bolt and squash me against the wall at the side of the farmhouse. Needless to say I won’t be putting him in the school today! I was really frightened yesterday that he would bolt. Perhaps we will have to save up and send him away to be broken!

No comments: