Tuesday 9 September 2008

Buy one get one free!

Anyway, he was still there in the morning so now all we had to do was keep him from getting it again! Unfortunately a couple of weeks later he didn’t look too well when I went up to muck him out – yet again it was on my watch. I wasn’t happy with the look of him so I sent for the vet again and yes he was building up to having it again and had to have more morphine and anti-spasmodic. I did eventually find a product on the internet that we give him on a daily basis that seems to stop him getting “trapped wind”.
It was about this time that Angela told me that a lady wanted to rescue a horse from the website but hadn't got anywhere to keep it so asked Angela if she paid for it would be look after it. Naturally my insane daughter agreed, so then there were three! This one was advertised as another Percheron, only 3 years old, an entire and about 15 3h. The woman agreed to pay to have him gelded so he would be arriving as soon as his health check was OK after his “little operation”.

No comments: